Tuesday, August 16, 2011

UPDATES ON MISS STARDOLL WORLD!


Hey gorgeous ,medolls ok maybe I'm late in here but here it goes I was so happy to read this ... so as sad as I was for the MSW contest only being available for 17 countries (Egypt not included)I was checking out the news which lead me to the Facebook page which said that all countries CAN participate ..don't believe me check this out http://www.facebook.com/missstardollworld ..... and hurry only 2 weeks left ...
and more to know ..later on there will be an MSW best blog contest
(about msw) so here you go guys buy these clothes and start making the best stardoll ever I know I will be doing that!!
note: the grand prize will be an ipod touch
So here's the scheudle
August 29:1st round
  • You can vote for anyone (not only your country)
  • You can vote as many times as you like
  • You can only vote for one specific person a day
  • You have to have at least 400 starpoints to vote (same as joining)
Mid September: Semi final voting
  • 680 semi finalists
  • 20 semi finalists for the 30 most voted for countries ( you are not allowed to vote for anyone in another country than yours)
  • 20 semi finalists from each of the 4 continents America, Europe ,Africa & Asia (you are not allowed to vote for anyone in another Continent than yours
Later in September:MSW finalists announced
  • 34 finalists
  • 1 finalist from each of the 30 countries (MSW country winners)
  • 1 finalist from each of the 4 continetnts (continets queens)
~Emy♥Paramore~

No comments:

Post a Comment