Sunday, August 14, 2011

If you would like to apply for a job here you can't be from the USA(we need writers from other countries since I am from the USA). You have to be on Stardoll at least everyday and be commited to the job. You have to be a good writer and be nice to others and you can't say anything derogatory about others or things. Please fill out this form and leave it in the comments and I will get back to you ASAP. I am the only writer so I am excited to get this going!

Name-
Stardoll Username-
Country-
Email-
Why you want to write here-
Other things to know about you that are useful-

3 comments:

  1. email: emy_mky_kingdom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name- Bree
    Stardoll Username- beerox098
    Country- New Zealand =D
    Email- bree.rnilsen@gmail.com
    Why you want to write here- I want to write here because I have been on stardoll for many years, I am basicaly ALWAYS on stardoll and dont get sick of the site. I really want to write on an sucessful site! And I Wanto Have FUN! XD

    Other things to know about you that are useful- Well, as ive alredy said, I have been on stardoll for many years, im always on the computer, I alredy have a not really sucessful blog on strdoll (themakeoverqueen.blogspot.com) Um, Yeah! Im a Whole lota fun and I love Friends, Fame and last but not least, FASHION! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name- haleema :)
    Stardoll Username- haleeemaox
    Country- UK
    Email- haleema_omarji@hotmail.co.uk
    Why you want to write here- i love stardoll and it seems like a good way to have fun
    Other things to know about you that are useful- i have had stardoll accounts from before and have been using it since i was 7! i love blogging and clothes and i love entertaining people!

    ReplyDelete