Friday, September 2, 2011

Not running for msw!

Well first ,I have to apologize about not posting for a long time I was busy
       second, I have to tell you the reasons I'm not running for msw
  1. no non-ss can win.
  2. I hate how people are like.....this game became like a big big competition for them
and we pause at number two  I'm sick of these broadcasts I read on a blog yesterday that the broadcast wasn't allowed for some time due to lots of  broadcasts on queue !! and people giving out prizes !!! now I ask you guys a question if you were running for president of your country (not little msw) what would you do? O.o
Exactly, that's what I mean..... and now I think that by prizes giving and broadcast revolution who deserves to win won't win (I don't deserve to win) .... 
But we all have disagreements & agreements
Any thoughts , comment :) thank you

~Emy♥Paramore~

No comments:

Post a Comment